Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Papered Tales hybrid albums

My poor pitiful neglected blog): now has a new name-Papered Tales-possibly a lot more entries! I hope to inspire and aid people who are overwhelmed with their pictures, intimidated by scrapbooking, horrified(scared) of the expense. 
I have started doing hybrid albums for the events in my life. I take hundreds of pictures on trips, birthdays, holidays, etc. There is not enough paper or time on Earth for me to make a 12 by 12 page for every picture. Not every picture is worth a whole page layout. That, my friends is why I have started doing hybrid albums. I want to remember a knick knack or flower I saw on a trip. So I can make a little 4 by 4 card with photo and place it in a pocket and remember it forever. Just maybe after all this creating and preserving I can inspire others to do something like travel or get out of their comfort zone. 
During the next month I am going to share some of my albums that include this hybrid style.
Below is a title page from my California trip! 
For the page, I used my Cricut for the title, flag and state. The paper is from October Afternoon! Have a great day and keep crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment