Monday, September 3, 2012

Out of Character Part two

Again stupid blogger or user keeps flipping photo Second project with the Out of Character cartridge. This maybe my new go to cart when I am needing a funky font or title for my scrapbook pages or cards. The title was cut at four inches. I also used Life is a Beach cartridge for the palm trees. The paper is from the BoBunny summer line. I just love the bright colors. Pink buttons and thread were added to the palms for added dimensions. I think the buttons made for some interesting coconuts. If you love the Cricut or are unsure if you want to purchase one. Go to the new blog cricutfanatics.blogspot.com New blog that features all things Cricut! Also, go to cricut.com and check out the new project center. If all the cool stuff does not convince you I do not know what will. God bless and keep crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment